Healthsite at the Peninsula Network of General practitioners Business Conference02 Apr 2013, by Health Websites, Marketing in
Healthsite was extremely pleased to talk at the Peninsula Network of General practitioners Business Conference last week. The conference consisted of both practice managers and primary care providers.
It was a very successful 2 day event with a lot positive feedback coming back with regards to digital access to clinics and ensuring better care and better outcomes for patients.
Below are the main points that Healthsite covered:
- What can a medical website do?
- How can a website make your life easier?
- Medical websites – Cost vs Benefit
- Online bookings
- Listing sites vs Practice website
- Proper ‘Look and feel’ of your HOME page
- Responsive websites – Why Google loves them
- Finding the right web developer
- What your current practice website would say if it could talk
If you would like a copy of the full presentation please send an email request to email@example.com.