Our expert team of web designers design, develop and manage websites for doctors, medical clinics and allied health services. With well over a decade of experience in the Australian healthcare industry, we offer Australian hosting, dedicated support and websites expertly tailored to the Healthcare Industry.
Most medical websites will benefit from having the following pages:
Some clinics will also have the following pages on their websites.
What ever pages you need, we are able to assist with making your website a great resource for your clinic.
Websites take a varied amount of time to build. On average it takes around 6-8 weeks from beginning to end.
To speed this up for your clinic, we recommend the following.
Yes, we use an easy content management system (CMS) so if you’re self-hosting, you won’t have to touch too much code to make changes.
If you’re too busy or are on one of our Hosting Packages, you don’t have to worry. We include at least 1 hour of changes on our Standard and Premium hosting packages a month.
This is plenty of time for most clinic updates such as adding newsletters, updating doctors or contact details.
If you require larger changes we can also help with that, just send us through an email, and we will give you an upfront quote so you know how long it will take.
*Terms and conditions
New Website Deal: available to healthcare practices who sign up on or before 31 August 2023. Total cost for website build (within certain specifications) $2,950 +GST (amount stated includes the savings of $1000 off the Standard website cost). Website build cost will be split into two milestone payments (1st payment – 75% of the cost on project commencement, 2nd payment- the remaining 25% on project launch). Additional terms may apply.
Website Hosting and Support Services Deal: To receive this special offer, healthcare practices must, prior to 31 August 2023, contract for a minimum 36-month term at $75 per month + GST (no fees payable for 1st month, valued at $75) ongoing. Total cost for website hosting and support services is a minimum of $2,625 +GST. (This deal is independent to the website build deal). Additional terms may apply
Fill in the form below and our experts will be in contact to ensure you’re on the way to achieving your goals no matter whether you’re revamping an existing website or starting from scratch.
At least 65% of all Australians own a smartphone, and 75% use their smartphone once a day to access the internet. Arguably, with the COVID-19 pandemic, the use and reliance on smartphones in day-to-day life of Australian’s will likely have increased beyond those figures – but the data is yet to be compiled.
With easy access to information at our fingertips, the bottom line is that if your website is not optimised for a great user experienced on mobile, then people will navigate away and look for a website that does provide them with that great user experience.
In fact, 61% of smartphone users are unlikely to return to a site that they had trouble accessing/viewing from their device. That’s a lot of traffic, leads and potential revenue being missed.
A mobile optimised website must be a priority.