Medical Web Design
How our Websites can help your clinic.
A healthcare website is your gateway to the modern day patient.
80% of all people search the internet for health information before contacting a health professional. Our medical web design team will guide you through the process to create the best possible website.
Providing healthcare information and ease of access through your website not only provides better service to your current patients but will allow you to reach new patients as well.
Our most popular medical web design package includes the following features.
We also are able to do custom packages for your clinic to suit your needs.
Additional Services are also available to help your clinic with
Website Copy, Logo Design and Search & Adwords Optimised.
Web Design & Development
Dynamic Contact Forms
Dedicated Customer Support
Having a website for your clinic lets you:
- Reach new patients searching for clinics in your area.
- Inform new and exsisting patients of promotions and changes to your clinic.
- Free up your reception by answering common questions.
- Allow for additional services your patients will love such as easy script renewals and online appointments.
Most medical websites will want the following pages:
- About Our Clinic
- Meet The Team
- Services Offered
- Patient Information (FAQs)
- Contact Us
Some clinics will also have the following pages on their websites.
- Book Online
- Blog / Clinic Newsletter
- Allied Health
- Health Links & Resources.
What ever pages you need, we are able to assist with making your website a great resouce for your clinic.
Websites take a varied amount of time to build. On average it takes around 6-8 weeks.
To speed this up for your clinic, we recommend the following.
- Have one person be the designated project manager. This helps with speeding up final decisions about the website.
- Think about your content early and get the needed details from your doctors or clinic pamphlets ready. Even if it’s not the final copy, having these details helps with the design.
- Break down the content you need by pages and make a small checklist of what you need to say for each page.
Yes, we use an easy CMS system so if your self hosting, you wont have to touch too much code to make changes.
If your too busy or are on one of our Hosting Packages, you don’t have to worry. We include at least 1 hour of changes on our Standard and Premium hosting packages a month.
This is plenty of time for most clinic updates such as adding newsletters, updating doctors or contact details.
If you require larger changes we can also help with that, just send us through an email and we will give you an upfront quote so you know how long it will take.